As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread globally, Leon County Emergency Management is committed to actively monitoring the disease and coordinating preparedness efforts with local health officials, healthcare providers, first responders, and other critical emergency response functions.
For past COVID-19 updates and additional resources, click here.
For more information regarding City of Tallahassee service changes, visit Talgov.com.
- Spirital counseling offered by the Florida Baptist Convention. Anyone seeking spiritual counseling may call a chaplain associated with the Florida Baptist Convention at 888.829.5004. Learn more.
- If you are a Talquin Electric customer struggling to pay your utility bill due to the COVID-19 crisis, please contact Talquin directly to discuss the possibility of utility bill assistance. To contact the Talquin Member Services group call (850) 627-7651, or email MemberFeedback@talquinelectric.com.
- Friday, March 27, Governor Ron DeSantis declared the following:
- An Executive Order mandating a 14-day isolation period for passengers from the New York Tri-State area is expanded to include travelers from Louisiana. The Govenor is authorizing checkpoints on Panhandle roadways to screen for anyone traveling from Lousiana.
- A two-week suspension of vacation rentals within the state. Persons currently at a vacation rental may stay for the duration of their rental and then are encouraged to leave the state.
Click below to access more COVID-19 information: