Stay connected during a disaster with Leon County Citizens Connect
Download the Leon County Citizens Connect App, your best source of emergency news and alerts. The most critical information will be delivered by push notifications directly to your phone or tablet.
Available for iPhone and Android devices, Leon County Citizens Connect App will put up-to-the-minute emergency information at your fingertips, such as weather alerts, road closings, sandbag locations, and so much more.
The Leon County Citizens Connect App provides a single source of emergency information verified by public safety agencies, emergency management professionals, and other crews in the field. Through the mobile application, citizens can also access Leon County’s Facebook page, Twitter account, and other important resources.
- Critical Updates: announces the most important community updates, such as comfort stations, points of distribution, and price gouging alerts.
- Storm Debris Management: after disasters, this section details debris collection and removal.
- Road Closings: describes storm-related road closings in real time from crews in the field.
- Sandbag Locations: lists locations and addresses for sandbag distribution, including a map of sites.
- Power Outages: provides information on power outages for both City of Tallahassee and Talquin Electric.
- Evacuations: provides a map of evacuation routes for Leon County and other real-time updates.